The 2018 NSAHR Portsmouth MWR Overnight Campout is Friday, September
14 28 at 5:30 p.m. through Saturday, September 15 29 at 9 a.m. Meals, tents, and lanterns will be provided. Campers are responsible for providing their own camping gear. Register in person at the River's Edge Community Center.
- 5:30 p.m., camper check-in/campsite set-up
- 6:30 p.m., Life skills calass in camp cooking featuring fire safety
- 7:30 p.m., BBQ dinner and lawn games
- 8:30 p.m., Outdoor movie, S'mores and telescope star gazing
- 10:00 p.m., Quiet time
- 7:00 a.m., Breakfast and morning yoga
- 9:00 a.m., Pack up campsite and leave no trace behind
The event is free to attend and open to all authorized DoD patrons and their families. Call 757-953-5095 for more information.