NAS Oceana MWR is hosting its 3rd Annual Push, Pull or Drag Car Show on Saturday, March 31 from noon to 3 p.m. There will be free customer appreciation hamburgers and hot dogs, free car wash for participants and free car maintenance consultation.
Enter your vehicle today! Space is limited and registration must be completed by going to www.navymwrmidlant.com/nasodn/cs. Registration ends Wednesday, March 28 at 4 p.m.
- “High Ends” ( Classic Stock - Classic custom )
- “Too Nice For This Car Show” ( Modern Custom )
- “Could Have Beens” ( Modern Import )
- “Skunky But Funky” ( Rat Rod )
- “Slow & Low” ( Custom Lowered Trucks )
- “Tree Top Trucks” ( Lifted Trucks )
- “Let’s Make It Break or Not Brake” ( Rock Crawlers )
- “Throw It Lows” ( Choppers - Cruisers )
- “Two Wheels Most Of The Time” ( Japanese / Eurosport )
- “Someday Maybes” ( The Work in Progress Bikes )
JUDGING, RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. DISPLAY GUIDELINES AND ETIQUETTE
No loud music is allowed from the exhibitor’s display. Any display with questionable music, videos, art or other media is not
permitted and will be removed from the show. No tire squealing or hot rodding. Do not discard your trash on the ground.
For Sale signs are prohibited during the event. NO ALCOHOL permitted on the grounds. Cars with alcohol will be ejected
Registration is available online only at www.navymwrmidlant.com/nasodn/cs. On the day of the show, you will be
given an information sheet. Please display this sheet through your windshield.
3. JUDGING: NO JUDGING, THAT’S HOW WE ROLL! WE’RE HERE TO HAVE FUN AND TALK ABOUT CARS!
4. FINAL SAY
Event Staff reserves the right to alter or modify the rules listed to enhance the event.
Any exhibitor who fails to follow these rules and regulations or any verbal instructions from the event staff is subject
to disqualification and removal from the event. This also includes unsportsmanlike conduct, excessive profanity or
anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff. MWR Auto Skills shall not be held responsible for any damage
or loss of property. By registering for the event, said participant agrees to adhere to the above Push, Pull & Drag Car
Show Rules and Regulations.