FFSC @ NSA HR Portsmouth
Please be patient with us, as we find innovative ways to continue to support you. Our Centralized Scheduling remains open to accept appointments and remain connected.
Please call 1-800-372-5463 to find answers to your questions, resources and set up appointments.
In the meantime, take a deep breath, stay inside, read, relax, explore a new hobby, connect with your family, exercise, cuddle your pets, and enjoy the sunsets.
Fleet and Family Support Centers NSA HR (Portsmouth Annex and Northwest Annex):
- Mandated services: Family Advocacy Program, Sailor Assistance and Intercept for Life, and Sexual Assault Prevention and Response remain fully supported.
- Work and Family Life: Classes Cancelled
- Clinical counseling: Crisis response only.
- New Parent Support: Home visit clients will be contacted by phone. Home visits may be conducted on a case-by-case basis.
- Career Development Resource Center: CLOSED
- Fleet and Family Support Center locations will be manned, but majority of services will be conducted via remote means. Please call ahead for appointment.
Northwest Annex: 757-421-8770/Portsmouth Annex: 757-953-7801
Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) is your one-stop shop for free Parenting and Life Skill programs,Financial programs, Deployment support, Transition and Employment assistance, Relocation assistance, Counseling and Victim Assistance, Exceptional Family Member Support, Information and Referral, and many more programs to promote quality of life for military personnel and their families. Visit the nearest Fleet and Family Support Center for further information on base and community services. FFSC is here to welcome you and assist during your time in Hampton Roads.