Our weekly sessions of BINGO are on Wednesday and Sunday.
JEB Little Creek MWR Bingo is excited to announce that BINGO is back and open with modified rules and guidelines. Every Wednesday the doors will open at 4 p.m. and games start at 6:15 p.m. Every Sunday the doors will open at 4 p.m. and games start at 6 p.m. Please note the following procedures as we look forward to offering services again.
E-1 to E-6 who show their military ID will get a paper pack for only $25.
1. Participants MUST be present to purchase packs or computers. This is a first come first show event and once we have reached capacity, no others will be allowed through the doors.
2. All seats are at a distance of 6-ft. Seating locations cannot be changed or moved at any time, and reserving seats are not allowed!
3. Self-service is no longer available. The food line, coffee/water, and ice station have been removed. Wait staff will be on the floor to take orders.
4. You are authorized to bring your own cup with coffee, tea, or water only if needed, we will not refill for any reason but beverages are available for purchase.
5. No food, candy, snacks, or other beverages not listed above are allowed into the hall, unless there is a medical necessity for such items.
Call 757-462-2417 for more information.
How are we doing? We value your feedback and would like to hear from you.