Safety is our priority!
For the safety of our patrons and employees, we will be practicing safe physical distancing and masks must be worn at all times in all MWR facilities. Please see below for our current operating information.
The Veterans Memorial Golf Course is home to a picturesque 18-hole layout that provides an enjoyable challenge for all skill levels. Practice facilities include a driving range with natural grass tee stations and a putting green. A beautiful clubhouse with a golf shop and a restaurant complements the golf course aesthetics, making Veterans Memorial one of the finest facilities in the Navy!
- Building entry: facemasks required for all building entry
- Facility Check-In: Golfers will check in through the East Golf Shop Door (adjacent to the putting green)
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet physical distancing at all times
Golf Shop access:
- Slow Periods – 5 customers at a time / temperature check and approved masked required
- Peak hours (weekends, events and league night) – 1 customer at a time – check in at quick kiosk through East golf shop door.
- Golf Carts (course conditions permitting)
- Push Carts
- Driving Range (course conditions permitting)
- PGA Golf Lessons
- Golf Shop Counter Items (Balls, Gloves, and Tees etc.)
- Limited Golf Shop Floor Merchandise
- Beverages and Snacks (available in the golf shop)
- Neck Gaiters / Scarves / Masks with Valves
- Carry on Food and Beverage
SPRING RATES (April 1st – April 30th)
For tee-times please call 847.688.4593 ext.1 or find us on the Golf Now App
- All Military Classes / DoD / Seniors: $20 to Walk / $25 to Ride*
- Public Golfers: $25 to Walk / $30 to Ride
Twilight (3:00 p.m. and later) **
- All Patrons: $20 to walk / $25 to Ride
9 Holes Only please inquire at time of reservation
*Golfers will be asked to pair up in golf carts / Face Mask is required
** All Carts must be returned by 6:00 p.m.
Patrons are responsible to hold themselves accountable to these amended policies and procedures. All other facility rules and capacity numbers still apply. If these guidelines are not followed, The Golf staff have the authority to ask patrons to leave the facility.