Welcome to NAS Oceana MWR Outdoor Equipment Rental!
"Your Navy one-stop-shop for all outdoor equipment rental needs..."
The NAS Oceana Outdoor Equipment Rental Facility has re-opened and is now renting campers, canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and surf boards!
Visit our renovated facility, designed to give our customers hands-on access to nearly all of our rental equipment inventory! Whether your vacation takes you to the beach, mountains, or campgrounds, NAS Oceana Navy Community Recreation Outdoor Equipment Rental (OER) Center has what you need to make your stay enjoyable.
Hosting a retirement, graduation, or wedding this year? Then you'll certainly need one of our free standing canopy tents to protect your guests from weather of all varieties. Be sure to include tables, chairs, and recreational games for all of your indoor and outdoor events.
Planning a birthday party? How would you like a bounce house, popcorn, cotton candy, snow-cone machine, tables and chairs delivered right to your party location? Be sure to ask about our party trailors!
While recreational items dominate our inventory list, you can get down to some serious yard work with our large selection of lawn and garden equipment! Inventory such as aerators, power rakes, tillers, hedge trimmers, ladders, log-splitters, and much more, will make any lawn and garden project a breeze!
For additional information reguarding equipment, rentals, fees and pricing, please contact the NAS Oceana Outdoor Equipment Rental (OER) site at 757-433-3215. You may also download the current rental inventory and price list from the "DOWNLOADS" section of this webpage.
General OER Policies and Procedures:
- Last call for equipment rentals is 3:30 p.m. (facility closes at 4 p.m.)
- The NAS Oceana MWR Outdoor Equipment Rental Center front desk hours are Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and may be reached at 757-433-3215.
- Due to COVID-19 prevention practices (and out of an abundance or caution and safety considerations) camper rentals will required a reservation until further notice. Please call the front desk to inquire about reservations and available dates for camper rentals.
- Due to liability and vehicle damage concerns, aerators, power rakes, power-seeders, and lawn vacuums will not be loaded into truck beds, trunks, or any type of privately owned vehicle (POV). Customers must have a personal trailer or have the option of renting an OER trailer for an additional $10 (if available and on-site).
- Due to liability and damage concerns, NAS Oceana MWR Outdoor Equipment Rental staff will not be able to assist with loading/unloading equipment in/out of privately owned vehicles (POVs) and hitching or unhitching trailers/campers. Customers are required to provide the necessary support/assistance needed to accomplish loading/unloading their desired rental equipment as needed.
How are we doing? We value your feedback and would like to hear from you.