CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Bodyworks Fitness Center has the equipment to help you get or stay in shape. Work out with a complete range of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
The facility has men’s and women’s locker rooms, with showers. A great family fitness room, a versatile Studio 328 with Fitness on Demand Virtual Trainer, a small indoor warm-up track, and six 42’ TVs.
What equipment will you be using?
- Life Fitness upright bikes/recombinant and spinning bikes
- Life Fitness steps
- Life Fitness treadmills, cross-trainers, arc trainers, e-spinners
- Life Fitness weight machines and assisted dip/pull-up
- Life Fitness roman chair and smith machine
- Life Fitness olympic style bench and weight benches
- Rowing machines and Versa Climbers
- Multi-purpose freedom trainers
Huge assortment of progams & classes:
- Indoor cycling (spin)
- TRX (suspension training)
- Body Sculpting, Turbo Kick and Raise the Bar
- Baby Hot Wheels
- Core classes, kettle bells and circuit training classes
- NOFFS instruction
- CFL course
- Mission Nutrition
- Youth orientation
- Fitness enhancement training (FEP)
- Personal trainer (by appointment)
- Fitness assessments
- Massage therapy (fee, call for pricing)
Bodyworks does move classes outside, such as Zumba, Baby Hot Wheels on the outdoor track, TRX at the connex box next to the running track, plus more.
How are we doing? We value your feedback and would like to hear from you.