SC-400 is CLOSED until further notice.
- The Fitness Center will be closed for cleaning from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- There will be no group exercise classes
- There will be no Command PT
- There will be no towels available
- There will be no access to the Sauna, showers, or locker rooms
- There will be a screening required but masks are not required when doing cardio
Please take two minutes to complete a survey of our programs. Your feedback helps us serve you better!
Marianas Hall Fitness Center and Gym, located in building SC-400, is a multi-area fitness center featuring state of the art strength and cardio equipment. The gym includes one large cardio space, free weight area, life fitness synergy equipment, basketball court, and group exercise room.
Daily use lockers are complimentary and overnight lockers are available for a small fee for active duty and retirees. Highly trained fitness specialists are available to perform fitness assessments and for guidance with individual, command, small group, and large group workouts.
NSA Hampton Roads Fitness Centers offers Youth Fitness Orientations. The orientation will allow eligible youth the privilege of using the fitness center with a parent or guardian. A download is available on this page with more information.
Marianas Fitness Center & Gym Facility Manager can be reached by calling 757-443-6113.