Season Pass Pricing:
- Family of 1 - $80
- Family of 2 - $130
- Family of 3 - $190
- Family of 4 - $250
- Family of 5 - $310
- Family of 6 - $370
Water park pool rules are as follows:
- A valid military or DoD ID card is required upon entry
- All patrons are required to sign the daily log upon entering.
- All patrons who enter the facility, regardless of purpose, will be assessed the daily admission fee.
- Children under the age of 16 cannot be left unattended and must be accompanied by an individual age 17 or older.
- Children under the age of 18 must take a staff administered swim test if they wish to go in the deep end.
- The aquatics team is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Patrons who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed in or near the aquatic facility.
- Persons with communicable diseases, infections, or open wounds are not permitted to enter the pool.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Aquatic facility employees must be obeyed at all times and have the authority to suspend privileges for the day or portions of the day for individuals who repeatedly violate the rules or regulations. Continued violations may result in longer suspension of privileges with Command approval.
- Glass containers will not be permitted at the aquatic facility.
- Running on the pool deck is prohibited.
- Socializing with an on-duty lifeguard is not permitted.
- Diving is no permitted.
- Running, pushing, using profanity, as well as other horseplay will not be permitted.
- Climbing on the lifeguard stands or using lifesaving equipment for other than emergency use is strictly prohibited.
- Both a swim diaper and a bathing suit is required for children who are not potty trained.
- Swimmers must wear clean and appropriate swimwear.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are permitted.
- Life jackets are not permitted on slides. A child may wear a life jacket on the Family Slide, only if on the lap of a parent and not in contract with the slide surface.
- Only lifeguards are permitted to catch children exiting the slide.
- Standing or swimming in front of slides is prohibited.
- Enter, ride, and exit the slide feet first.
- Only one person may go down the slide at a time. (Exception will be made for the Family Slide)
- No stopping, running, standing, kneeling, rotating, or spinning on the slides.
- Keep all hands and feet inside the slide.
- Aquatic toys are not permitted and include, but are not limited to: rafts, inner tubes, scuba gear, water wings, balls, frisbees, inflatable objects, or other smaller items.
- Portable radios or music devices will not be permitted in the pool enclosure at any time. (Except small devices equipped with headphones)
- Hyperventilation and breath holding for an extended period of time are extremely dangerous practices that can cause shallow water blackout or death. These activities are strictly prohibited.
PLEASE NOTE: Areas will be cleared of all persons during thunderstorms, electrical storms, and inclement weather. The water will be cleared at first sound of thunder, and the pool deck will be cleared at first sight of lighting. The area will remained clear until 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder, or 45 minutes after the last sight of lighting.
Food and beverages can be purchased at the snack bar.
How are we doing? We value your feedback and would like to hear from you.