N-24 gym features cardiovascular equipment, strength training machines and free weight equipment, two basketball courts, volleyball, group exercise room, lockers showers and a sauna. McClure Softball Stadium, two indoor racquetball courts and tennis courts are located behind the facility. CFL courses are offered to command fitness leaders. NOFFS and Mission Nutrition classes are also offered for active duty personnel. All other events are open to active duty, family members, retirees, reservists and DoD civilians. All classes and events are free of charge.
- Masks must be worn inside unless doing cardio
- Fitness Center occupancy is limited to 100 patrons
- Patrons are limited to a 40-minute workout
- The Fitness Center will close for cleaning from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. and again from 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Locker rooms in the Fitness Centers will remain closed
- No spotters are allowed
- Towels are NOT available
- Bags are not permitted on the fitness floor