NH-30 Fitness Center is open Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for Active Duty only.
- The Fitness Center will close from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m and 2 p.m to 3 p.m. for cleaning
- There will be no group exercise
- There will be no Command PT
- No Towels will be available
- You will not be allowed to use the Sauna, shower, or locker room
- A screening will be required, masks are not required for cardio
NH-30 Gym is a multi-area fitness center featuring state of the art strength and cardio equipment. The gym includes two cardio rooms, two free weight rooms, a circuit weight training room, a core/stretch room, a fit zone with a Life Fitness Synergy system and 3 half-racks, a spin cycle room, two racquetball courts, a basketball court and volleyball court.
Daily use lockers are complimentary and long-term lockers are available for rent. Highly trained fitness specialists are available to perform fitness assessments and for guidance with individual, command, small group, and large group workouts. Group exercise classes include Real Ryder Spin, Yoga, HIIT, Cardio & Core, Total Body Fitness. Fitness orientations can be scheduled by calling 757-836-1815 or 757-836-1812.
NSA Hampton Roads Fitness Centers offers Youth Fitness Orientations. The orientation will allow eligible youth the privilege of using the fitness center with a parent or guardian.
NH-30 Gym facility manager can be reached by calling 757-836-1960.