CAX Outdoors & Cottages
Cheatham Annex (CAX), located Williamsburg, VA is situated next to the York River. Stay, Play & Relax and let the adventure begin in any of our two, three or five bedroom cottages/ townhouses or bring your own RV or tent. Fishing, hiking and biking are all available to the whole family, with boat and bike rentals available from CAX Outdoor Rentals. Enjoy a relaxing retreat or make a short excursion to local attractions like Busch Gardens Williamsburg or go shopping at The Williamsburg Outlets.
- Active Duty, Reservist & Retiree: $89 (two bedroom); $139 (three bedroom); $250 (five bedroom)
- DoD Civilian: $99-139 (two bedroom); $149 (three bedroom); $275 (five bedroom)
- Pet-Friendly Cabin $99 (two bedroom)
Download Information Guide For More Info
RV Park & Campground
CAX offers 50 RV Sites equipped with water and electric hook-ups, back up on concrete slab, dump station is provided for your convenience, a bath house is provided for all guests. Coin operated laundry. Primitive tent sites do not include water and electric hook-ups.
- RV Sites Active Duty/Reservist/Retiree: $35 daily; DoD Civilian: $40
- Tent Site (Primitive): $15
- Tent Site: $20
- Group Camping Site: $40
Maximum 100 people allowed on the group camp sites.